Wednesday, June 12, 2002



Like the Game Says, Folks - Sorry

I just want to apologize to the regular readers of my blog for the scarcity of updates lately. It's summertime and I've been getting out a little more. Now don't confuse that with "I've been windsurfing" or anything remotely cool or that will give me a tan, god forbid. It's just that I've been spending more time with my friends and so I've gotten a bit lazy about the blog recently.

I just needed a little bit of a break, at one point I was obsessively updating every day and I figured nobody was gonna have the time to look at all the links before they got pushed back into the archives anyway, so I chilled a little bit. Lately, however, I've been just plain neglectful of it and I just wanted to say "hang in there" to the friends who've stayed with me so long, I'll try and get it together and put some real goodies on here ASAP. At the very least I'll try and set aside a few nights a week to do big updates that'll keep you in links for awhile. Thanks again for reading, everybody, you know who you are. You're the best and if I didn't know you guys were out there I'd probably have chucked this thing at some point a long time ago.

No comments: