Sunday, November 24, 2002



OMG! Look, He Updated His Page! It's Alive!!! It's Alive!!!
Hi there, folks, me again. I'm still trying to sort out that topsy-turvy, issue-filled, anxiety-riddled, daily beatdown that is my life world outside this glowing monitor, so, unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time and/or initiative to blog this motha out properly. Heck, I even managed to forget about The Ends' recent one-year anniversary without so much as crowing about it a little.

Tonight, however, I was sitting here, thinking of the frustrated looks on my readers' faces as they sat there at home staring at my page...day after day, week after week...compulsively hitting the "refresh" button on their browser in anticipation of my leaving a precious post or two to peruse and I said to myself, "What the hell, let's do that update everyone's been clamoring for!"
Hello? Is there anybody there? (sounds of crickets chirping in an empty theater)
Oh well, just in case there are still a few of you hanging in there, your patience has been rewarded. I've sorted out a few things, hopefully, and I feel a couple posts coming on...so let's get on with it and get this ball rolling while I'm still half awake, shall we?

No comments: