Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Moron of the Day

A Chicago teenager was treated for second degree burns after setting his shorts on fire (three times) in what was apparently a game he and his idiotic friends were playing - wherein each would smear gasoline onto their shorts and let the other light them. After lighting themselves on fire, they'd roll on the ground and put out the blaze.

After a few times, though, there was just too much gas on their shorts and the boy was unable to put it out. No charges filed - in the words of the police officer called to the scene, "Being totally stupid is not a crime."

No comments: