Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Blogger's On the Fritz

So I guess I'm just going to go ahead and write this stuff and post it all in one big lump later. Don't you hate when that happens?



Krispy Kreme Behind the Scenes

I found this earlier while browsing Atomgrid and I know at least a few people out there who really love Krispy Kreme donuts. Probably my Canadian friends would say they prefer Tim Horton's, which I'm sad to say I've never had the pleasure of trying but, if you're a fan of the original glazed and ever wanted to know pretty much all there is about the world-famous donut, of which 2 billion are cooked every year...this is your lucky day.

Hometown Gal on The Bachelor

I could really care less about this show, however, I have been meaning to catch an episode - a combination of morbid curiousity and the fact that one of the bachelorettes this time around is from my hometown of Albertville, Alabama.
Looks like she's still in the running, too, so maybe I'll catch it tonight. I saw one episode of the first season and was pretty disgusted with the show overall. Gotta hand it to the girl, though, this is a pretty small town and it's rare anyone in the media has anything to say about it. Other than Rusty Greer, the pro baseball player, the only other semi-famous person I know of who came from Albertville was a Playboy Playmate of the month named Angela Little (guys, I'm not gonna link that one, you know how to use Google) so hey, she managed to get her fifteen minutes without even getting naked, good for her - though I did hear there was some semi-sordid hot tub stuff in the opener. Never met the lady but oh well, she's a Tide fan...so what the heck - good luck to you, Brooke, hope you win - though if you don't, never fear, our intrepid webmaster Jimmy Olsen is single and available ;)



When You're Smiling, the Whole World Smiles at You

Or at least they'll give you some odd looks if you get yourself one of these finely detailed tooth paintings. Yep, I don't know why you'd want to, but if you're of a mind, this fellow will do a work of art on your chompers. He specializes in miniature works of art on porcelain crowns. I bet this guy'd love to get ahold of the Osmond family. That'd probably be like his own personal Sistine Chapel.

No comments: