Monday, December 02, 2002

A Message from the Editor

     Hi there. I didn't really have anything important to say, I've just always wanted to use the phrase "a message from the editor" on here somewhere - it sounds so official.
      I was just thinking I'd start using spaces and write in normal paragraphs, instead of just hitting enter and moving on to the next block of words. I mean, it takes maybe three seconds of extra effort, since there's a "non-breaking line space" menu item on w.bloggar, so why not go that extra mile and do things right, huh?
     I thought it might be a nice touch and wanted to see how it would look, figured I'd mention what was up so I could ease you guys into this, so as to avoid a panic or even conspiracy theories: "I'm telling you man, that's not the real Olsen, he doesn't write like that...he's probably dead. Obviously someone wanted him shut up for good and so they've killed him and replaced him with some kind of agent, to feed us disinformation!"
     Never fear, though - rest assured, nothing has changed. You can still expect the same sort of quality entertainment/crap you've grown accustomed to over the past year and I'm alive and well.
     I realize sometimes it doesn't seem like I do, but I still care about this blog and the handful of people who drop by, I just haven't had the time or the desire to post as obsessively as I had been up until the last couple of months. Wipe away those tears, though, dear reader - for this is a time for rejoicing! Now that it's wintertime I'll have even less incentive to go outdoors or interact with other human beings...so with a little luck I'll be rat-a-tat-tatting on this keyboard like a man possessed for the duration of the season and you - lucky you - will be bombarded with more posts and links than you can shake a mouse at.
     You may now return to your regularly scheduled reading, thank you for your support.

No comments: