Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Skin of the Day Temporarily On Hold

I left the Skin of the Day out yesterday and today, probably nobody noticed, but I thought I'd mention it anyways. I'm only allotted a few megs on my isp's server and the skin files and images are starting to pile up. I'm going to have to do some housecleaning and possibly find another place to store some of my files, either that or talk with my isp and barter for some more space on their server.

I spent some time today toying with the template and found a few errors that I've corrected. There's still a major overhaul in the works but I'm not going to change things too drastically just yet.

Mostly the changes involve the look of the blog but I'm also planning on adding a few new things, such as a subscribe feature that will allow you to have updates to The Ends of the Earth sent to your email. I haven't worked out everything yet though and if it's going to send email to every subscriber each time I publish a new post, I'm going to have to change the way I do things slightly and just post everything and then publish at the end of the day.

Okay, that was really boring, now back to the fun stuff :)

No comments: