Wednesday, February 20, 2002

Announcing a Brand New Feature: Pat the Obsessive Skin Collector's Winamp Skin of the Day!

I'm a nut about my Winamp, I have tons of freaky plugins and gadgets for it and I spent a fair amount of time (well, an obsessive amount of time would be more to the point) looking for cool Winamp skins to dress it up with. Some of them are really nice.

Thus, for no particular reason I've decided to post my favorites here on the blog. I was going to do a "top ten" or "top twenty list" originally - however, I've decided instead to post a Winamp "skin of the day", that way I can post a small picture of each skin so you can preview it, without having to slow the site down any more than I have to. Besides, it's more fun that way and it gives me something to fill up space.

By the way, I didn't design any of these skins, they were all found at Winamp.com and other skin-related sites, like Skinz.org. I'd like to include the names of the people who did make them...however, it would be such a hassle to go back and find the exact links I'm just going to post them without credits, my apologies to the author and if by some miracle one of them happens by here and sees his/her skin, please drop me a line so I can credit you and thank you.

Now then, here it is, the first in a series - The Skin of the Day, Pac-Amp:

waka-waka-waka.

No comments: