Wednesday, August 21, 2002

How Sad is This?

Santa Cruz's Deputy District Attorney is advocating the placing of stickers that proclaim "No Baby Dumping" on their dumpsters. What kind of world is it that such a thing would even be considered? I'll never get why these sorry excuses for human beings can't at least abandon their babies in a hospital waiting room or orphanage...would it really be that much trouble to take the extra five minutes to make sure their baby is taken care of? How many of these prime examples of wasted oxygen will go on to have more babies, as well? I'm guessing 90%.

Alright, that was my little bit of serious social commentary for the day - I don't really like to bring anyone down but good Lord, sometimes the news just really bugs the hell out of me and I have to get it off my chest.

No comments: